Working on and creating sophisticated and efficient backend services for various different projects under the Kodai brand.
- At least 18 years old.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet specific deadlines.
- Able to comfortably work and communicate within a team.
- Ability to develop clean and efficient code.
- At least 1 year of reverse-engineering experience.
- At least 1 year of experience creating tools for automation.
- At least 3 years of experience developing with NodeJS.
- Able and enthusiastic to tackle any technical challenge that you are presented with.
- Prior experience developing scalable services that will be able to handle heavy load with a near perfect uptime.
- Caught up with both past and current web security exploits (to ensure code you develop does not have any vulnerabilities).
- Knowledge about the sneaker/clothing scene (popular retailers, upcoming releases, etc).
- Prior experience developing software that utilizes machine learning.
- Completing any sophisticated reverse-engineering challenge (make sure to mention them in your email!).
- At least 2 years of experience in any other backend language (make sure to include them in your email!).
We'll review all résumés sent to us, and any additional questions or concerns we may have we will email you back and ask. If we categorize you as a possible candidate we will then follow up through your preferred method of contact, where we'll then conduct a short interview to determine if you're the right fit for this position.
Unfortunately, due to the influx of applications we are expecting to receive, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to respond to all applicants, but will give our absolute best effort to. However, once this position has been fulfilled, we'll remove this hiring post and announce on our Twitter.
How to Apply
Please email us your résumé and previous examples of work (such as a github account) to [email protected].